Flower tattoos are very popular in different kinds, sizes and colours. They make the tattoo look more attractive and pretty. If your tattoos are too plain, you can add up some beautiful flowers to make it look more awesome.
Flowers are one of the most beautiful things the universe has created. It is pleasing to the eyes and its beauty has been compared to a lot of beauties in this world. Perhaps that is the reason why men gave flowers when courting a woman, and whenever someone is sick to cheer them up. The radiant beauty of the flowers makes us feel better. It is also one of the popular symbols of femininity.
And if you think flowers are only for women, you are wrong. Other men also dig flower tattoos. Pardon me if I don’t have the name of some of the flower tattoos that I am about to show you.
- 1 Here are 88 Best Flower Tattoos to Blow Your Mind:
- 2 1. Water colour effect
- 3 2. Black and grey thigh flower tattoos
- 4 3. Full sleeve
- 5 4. Multi-colored rose
- 6 5. Black and grey rose tattoo
- 7 6. Back piece flower tattoos with butterflies
- 8 7. Flower with colour bleed effect
- 9 8. Temporary tattoo
- 9.1 9. Lotus flower
- 9.2 10. Pretty red flower wrist tattoo
- 9.3 11. Pressed flower design
- 9.4 12. A white rose
- 9.5 13. Best flower tattoo
- 9.6 14. Half sleeve flower tattoos
- 9.7 15. Skull flowers
- 9.8 16. Lotus flower tattoos
- 9.9 17. Sexy tattoos
- 9.10 18. Cross stitch effect
- 9.11 19. Flower leg tattoo
- 9.12 20. One of a kind
- 9.13 21. Lotus flower tattoo with bleed
- 9.14 22. Purple flower tattoo
- 9.15 23. Pretty flowers in darker shades
- 9.16 24. Magnificent back piece flower tattoos
- 9.17 25. Delfts Blauw
- 9.18 26. Assorted flower tattoos on foot
- 9.19 27. Simple
- 9.20 28. Skull/flower tattoo
- 9.21 29. Smaller size
- 9.22 30. Back piece lotus flower tattoo
- 9.23 31. Lupin flower
- 9.24 32. Half sleeve in black and grey
- 9.25 33. Full sleeve
- 9.26 34. What kind of flower tattoos are these?
- 9.27 35. Rainbow coloured rose
- 9.28 36. A flower within a flower
- 9.29 37. 3D and realistic tattoo
- 9.30 38. Flowers in different colors
- 9.31 39. Humming bird and a flower
- 9.32 40. Cool flower hues
- 9.33 41. Hibiscus tattoo
- 9.34 42. 2 flowers
- 9.35 43. Thigh tattoo
- 9.36 44. Assorted flowers with brighter colors
- 9.37 45. Blue rose tattoo
- 9.38 46. Forearm tattoos
- 9.39 47. 3D Rose neck tattoo
- 9.40 48. Back piece
- 9.41 49. flower chest tattoos
- 9.42 50. Black and white flower tattoo
- 9.43 51. Aster tattoo on thigh
- 9.44 52. Green, red and yellow
- 9.45 53. Space is flower?
- 9.46 54. Back piece sunflower tattoo
- 9.47 55. Flowers and some abstract impression
- 9.48 56. Interesting back piece tattoo
- 9.49 57. Dahlias and garden flowers
- 9.50 58. Yanina Viland lotus flower tattoo
- 9.51 59. Flower and make up brushes tattoo
- 9.52 60. Detailed flower
- 9.53 61. Lovely roses
- 9.54 62. Realistic tattoo of a flower
- 9.55 63. Groovy flower design
- 9.56 64. The only bird among the flowers
- 9.57 65. Garden back piece tattoo
- 9.58 66. Japanese style flower tattoo
- 9.59 67. Flower henna tattoo
- 9.60 68. Flowers and quote tattoos
- 9.61 69. Crawlers and flowers
- 9.62 70. Cherry Blossoms tattoo
- 9.63 71. All black ink flower tattoos
- 9.64 72. Pink and purple flowers
- 9.65 73. Tattoo of white flowers
- 9.66 74. Pastel colored tattoos!
- 9.67 75. Peonies
- 9.68 77. Full sleeve
- 9.69 78. Neck tattoos
- 9.70 79. Flower chest tattoos
- 9.71 80. Chrysanthemums tattoo
- 9.72 81. Art Nouveau tattoo
- 9.73 82. This one though are full of details
- 9.74 83. Birds, flowers and butterflies back piece tattoo
- 9.75 84. Lily
- 9.76 85. Flowers tattoo for a cover up
- 9.77 86. Simple flower tattoo
- 9.78 87. Flower wrist tattoos
- 9.79 88. Rib tattoos
Here are 88 Best Flower Tattoos to Blow Your Mind:
1. Water colour effect
I love the effect of this tattoo, it looks like being painted with a water colour on a canvass. The soft colours are lovely, and the outline is making the tattoo more defined.
2. Black and grey thigh flower tattoos
Even in black and grey a flower still looks pretty.
Limited Time Offer (click photo)
3. Full sleeve
Nicely done garden of flowers with all the bright happy colors.
4. Multi-colored rose
I’ve never seen such thing, but this tattoo is lovely.
5. Black and grey rose tattoo
6. Back piece flower tattoos with butterflies
I like how the butterflies added more colours on this back piece flower tattoos. They are both beautiful creatures.
7. Flower with colour bleed effect
8. Temporary tattoo
If you don’t want a permanent tattoo, a temporary one is the next best option. You can have it if you’re a bride or a bride’s maid with a garden wedding theme. It will definitely be a head-turner and a topic of conversation of your guests.
The minimalism reminds me of Japanese art, like these gorgeous koi fish tattoos.
9. Lotus flower
We have 55 Lotus Flower Tattoos to show you. It is a very spiritual and meaningful flower.
10. Pretty red flower wrist tattoo
11. Pressed flower design
I love this press flower tattoo idea. This particularly looks realistic.
12. A white rose
The contrast between the white flower and dark leaves makes this tattoo look more alive.
13. Best flower tattoo
14. Half sleeve flower tattoos
15. Skull flowers
This is one of my favourite flower tattoos on the internet. They’re both flowers and a skull. A symbol of death and beauty.
16. Lotus flower tattoos
This can also be a mandala tattoo.
17. Sexy tattoos
What more can be sexier on a woman than some flowers, laces and some butterflies?
18. Cross stitch effect
I wonder how long it took to get this tattoo done. Unique perspective and quite fun.
19. Flower leg tattoo
Okay, I have no idea what kind of a flower this one is, but I think it’s cool with its darker shades.
20. One of a kind
This one is tattooed by Andrey Svetov.
21. Lotus flower tattoo with bleed
Black lotus flower and colorful bleed are quite a good combination.
22. Purple flower tattoo
This reminds me of the blanket I used to own with a flower print like this one.
23. Pretty flowers in darker shades
24. Magnificent back piece flower tattoos
The Hibiscus flower, which is quite popular in Brazil.
25. Delfts Blauw
If you think Delfts Blauw style looks great on ceramics only, think again! It is also fantastic as a tattoo! It looks so smooth and like the real thing. Works great on fair skin.
26. Assorted flower tattoos on foot
Different hues and kinds of flowers. It’s never wrong.
I like how the stem changes its color at the bottom. Simple design, yet lovely.
28. Skull/flower tattoo
The tattoo has a subtle hint of a skull. Makes this tattoo interesting.
29. Smaller size
They’re so cute and lovely. The wrist is a good placement for small tattoos.
30. Back piece lotus flower tattoo
This exquisite plant is a symbol of many things good, such as: purity, rebirth, transformation and spiritual awakening. No wonder it is one of the most popular flower tattoos.
31. Lupin flower
For those who love the purple color, a Lupin flower is something you would consider other than lavenders.
32. Half sleeve in black and grey
I’m jealous of her half sleeve flower tattoos. They look great even in black and grey.
33. Full sleeve
I’ve always thought that red and black are perfect colors together. It looks like the humming bird is missing its feet though.
34. What kind of flower tattoos are these?
I wish I was an expert of flowers, sadly I am not. However, I love the effect of this tattoo, especially the pink edges of the flower.
35. Rainbow coloured rose
This is one of my favorite best flower tattoos over the internet. Some love red roses, some love white, or blue, but a multi-colored tattoo beats them all! This is a work by Guzman Perez.
36. A flower within a flower
37. 3D and realistic tattoo
I still have my doubts regarding this. I’m not sure if they’re real flowers or an exceptional skill of a tattoo artist.
If it’s a fake, wouldn’t it be nice and a great accomplishment for an artist to design something like this?
38. Flowers in different colors
39. Humming bird and a flower
The humming bird tattoo is so cute with the flower. I like it better than butterflies.
40. Cool flower hues
I like that the blue tones are attractive and still complimenting the lighter tones.
41. Hibiscus tattoo
I think it would have been better if the black vein tattoos were not included.
42. 2 flowers
43. Thigh tattoo
Such pretty colors and style. I commend the artist who did this. It looks so natural.
44. Assorted flowers with brighter colors
45. Blue rose tattoo
Women love blue roses which are rare from where we came from.
46. Forearm tattoos
47. 3D Rose neck tattoo
3D flower tattoos are appealing.
48. Back piece
No outline for the flowers, and there are some quotes near the grassy area.
49. flower chest tattoos
This tattoo is perfect for any skin color. It would look better with lesser dots.
50. Black and white flower tattoo
This one I don’t mind having tattooed on me right now at the same spot. I like the simplicity and the beauty of just the black and white colors and a little bit of grey.
51. Aster tattoo on thigh
Would have been lovely if she had it higher.
52. Green, red and yellow
53. Space is flower?
Combining space and a flower are 2 of the most beautiful things into one, right?
54. Back piece sunflower tattoo
Sunflowers helps brighten your day, see more at 25 Sunflower Tattoo to Brighten Your Day
55. Flowers and some abstract impression
The flowers look delicate and lovely.
56. Interesting back piece tattoo
What kind of art is this?
57. Dahlias and garden flowers
58. Yanina Viland lotus flower tattoo
I am a new fan of hers now. I’ve seen her works on Facebook and they are my type.
59. Flower and make up brushes tattoo
This is for a lady who loves make up, or perhaps is a good make up artist.
60. Detailed flower
The good thing about lotus flower tattoos, they’re not just for women, but men too. They not only look good in bright colors, but in black and grey too.
61. Lovely roses
62. Realistic tattoo of a flower
It’s like looking into a painting of a flower, don’t you think?
63. Groovy flower design
I bet the modern hippies out there would love this one too.
64. The only bird among the flowers
This is also one of my favorites in this post.
65. Garden back piece tattoo
66. Japanese style flower tattoo
I like simple yet beautiful tattoos like this one, it looks surreal. Tattoos like this particular style looks great on fair skin because of its soft stroke of color.
67. Flower henna tattoo
If you want a temporary flower tattoo, a henna would be a great alternative. It is most popular in India. However, hennas dated way back hundreds of years ago in Egypt and other places in the world. If you want to see more beautiful henna tattoos visit our 60 Stunning Henna Tattoos page.
68. Flowers and quote tattoos
Don’t let the bastards grind you down. – Margaret Eleanor Atwood The quote and the flowers are just perfect!
69. Crawlers and flowers
For the nature lover, this tattoo is for you.
70. Cherry Blossoms tattoo
Oh yes, we will never miss a cherry blossoms tattoo in this article.
71. All black ink flower tattoos
Oh I love this style, it looks like the drawings of old vintage books.
72. Pink and purple flowers
These gerber daisies are gorgeous.
73. Tattoo of white flowers
Because I am not an expert of flower names, pardon me if I use their colors as a description instead.
74. Pastel colored tattoos!
Pastel colors are my thing.
Wish they added a bit of a color on the petals.
76. Rose tattoo by Lukasz Bam Kaczmarek
Nice placement for a rose tattoo!
77. Full sleeve
78. Neck tattoos
They look like pressed flowers and they’re beautiful!
79. Flower chest tattoos
80. Chrysanthemums tattoo
This would look best in gold.
81. Art Nouveau tattoo
Exquisite tattoo, but I wish there were more details on the woman.
82. This one though are full of details
Less color but more lines and shading, still elegant.
83. Birds, flowers and butterflies back piece tattoo
I wish he could have done something different with the background. This one looks unfinished, but perhaps it is.
85. Flowers tattoo for a cover up
This woman had a zombie tattoo on her thigh and decided to cover it up with these charming flowers. She made the right choice this time.
86. Simple flower tattoo
87. Flower wrist tattoos
88. Rib tattoos
Whew! That was quite a lot, wasn’t it? So many kinds of flowers to choose from. What kind of a flower do you think you are? To help you decide, I recommend pastel and soft tones for fair skin, cool and bright colors for the darker skin tones. And if you want something simple or rather small, we have some posted as well. Check them again or download them.
You can also choose to have the flowers as background tattoos of other tattoos that you might or already have. Have you seen the quote tattoo and the flowers? They look stunning, right? That’s because of the beautiful flower colors that they chose and the simplicity of the quote.