Let’s talk wedding ring tattoos. Wedding rings symbolizes the eternity of love and marriage. History is quite unclear where it first started, but it has been known that the Egyptians has been exchanging these eternal rings since 4800 years ago. They are among the cultures who believe in eternal life and being bound to the spouse for eternity, which means even after death.
These days most cultures uses wedding rings to symbolize their marriage and love for infinity and beyond, even though sadly most married couples divorce. However, there are creative couples out there who would rather get Wedding Ring Tattoos, than buying expensive rings which can be easily lost.
There are advantages of getting wedding ring tattoos:
- You won’t have to worry about accidentally losing your ring or flushing it in the toilet
- You have it with you all the time
- It will be marked with you for a lifetime
- You can customize the design the way you like it
- 1 Here are 148 Sweet Wedding Ring Tattoos that you might want to take ideas from:
- 2 1. Queen and King of Hearts
- 3 2. Name initials
- 4 3. First name initials
- 5 4. Wedding date tattoos
- 6 5. Ring Tattoos
- 7 6. Mr and Mrs
- 8 7. Simple wedding ring tattoos
- 9 8. Celtic Knots
- 10 9. Lock and Key
- 10.1 10. Wedding dates in Roman numerals
- 10.2 11. Celtic knots 2
- 10.3 12. Life line
- 10.4 13. ’til death
- 10.5 14. Funny tattoos for married couples
- 10.6 15. Wedding ring tattoos with design
- 10.7 16. Heart tattoos
- 10.8 17. Infinity symbol
- 10.9 18. Infinity
- 10.10 19. Sugar skull tattoos
- 10.11 20. Unique wedding bands
- 10.12 21. Names
- 10.13 22. Agape
- 10.14 23. Heart and infinity symbol
- 10.15 24. Hooked
- 10.16 25. Infinitum
- 10.17 26. “Always”
- 10.18 27. Waves
- 10.19 28. Heart and spade
- 10.20 29. Hebrew script
- 10.21 30. Name initials
- 10.22 31. Wedding ring tattoo idea
- 10.23 32. Knot
- 10.24 33. Initials and lemniscate
- 10.25 34. Lemniscate symbol
- 10.26 35. Couple tattoos
- 10.27 36. His and Hers
- 10.28 37. Name wedding ring tattoos
- 10.29 38. Anchor tattoos for couples
- 10.30 39. Nice ring tattoo
- 10.31 40. Unite as one with an ampersand
- 10.32 41. Deathly Hallows
- 10.33 42. More Celtic Knots
- 10.34 43. Tribal style for infinity
- 10.35 44. Initials
- 10.36 45. Heart
- 10.37 46. Lion and lioness
- 10.38 47. Name tattoos
- 10.39 48. Initials
Here are 148 Sweet Wedding Ring Tattoos that you might want to take ideas from:
1. Queen and King of Hearts
Aren’t they sweet? Lucky are those women who have husbands not afraid being mushy.
2. Name initials
Just as wedding rings have names, you can get initials tattoo on your wedding ring fingers.
Limited Time Offer (click photo)
3. First name initials
They opted for 1 initial and added a little design to make it look like a ring tattoo.
4. Wedding date tattoos
Although they have wedding rings, they also had their wedding dates tattooed on their ring finger. Dates and numbers are just as important with names.
5. Ring Tattoos
This couple didn’t have their initials or wedding dates tattooed, but they had a customized ring tattoos.
6. Mr and Mrs
This one I like so much. A Mr and Mrs tattoos.
7. Simple wedding ring tattoos
I like minimalism but not as simple as this.
8. Celtic Knots
I also think Celtic knots are great ideas for wedding ring tattoos.
9. Lock and Key
Now, isn’t that sweet?
10. Wedding dates in Roman numerals
I like this simple idea.
11. Celtic knots 2
This is a bit different from the first one, it doesn’t have shadows.
12. Life line
13. ’til death
Not a ring but still a good tattoo for your wedding ring finger.
14. Funny tattoos for married couples
I don’t know about you, but this would offend me. LOL
15. Wedding ring tattoos with design
It sure is nice to have matching tattoos with your loved one.
16. Heart tattoos
Sweet and mushy. Lucky she found a man who’s willing to get the same tattoo.
17. Infinity symbol
The circle is too ordinary for me, so this Celtic infinity symbol is better for me.
They had their rings customized. The man had it bolder, while the lady had it finer.
19. Sugar skull tattoos
This is a better way of saying “til death”, right?
20. Unique wedding bands
Their tattoos doesn’t look like a match, but it is something unique and who said it has to match? LOL
Probably will work if you both have short names like Abby and Jeff.
For Christian couples.
23. Heart and infinity symbol
I really like this one, I think it is cute.
Another unique couple tattoos.
Cute and simple.
They have a different way of saying “forever”.
I like the wave design since I also love the beach. It would be nice to have some one who loves the sea as much as you do.
28. Heart and spade
29. Hebrew script
This one means “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.”
30. Name initials
I love the font they used.
31. Wedding ring tattoo idea
33. Initials and lemniscate
It would be better to have the initials smaller.
34. Lemniscate symbol
35. Couple tattoos
36. His and Hers
37. Name wedding ring tattoos
38. Anchor tattoos for couples
Get this if you keep each other grounded.
39. Nice ring tattoo
40. Unite as one with an ampersand
That is their motto.
41. Deathly Hallows
This couple are obviously in love with Harry Potter.
42. More Celtic Knots
because Celtic knots are beautiful.
43. Tribal style for infinity
The name initial tattoos on this post are in different fonts.
46. Lion and lioness
Well here’s something fun and unique.
47. Name tattoos
So, I hope you got ideas brewing inside your mind now. Getting a tattoo as a wedding ring is special, because you can have it forever, and marriages are supposed to last a lifetime just like your tattoos. Wedding ring tattoos has its perks, the only downside is if you’re getting divorced. Therefore, choose your partner wisely just as how you will choose your tattoos wisely. Don’t be fickle minded.